Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Only the time you take is voluntary.

Hello Internet.
First time blogger, long time user...

I was recently inspired to create this Blog and to start up my artistic journey again pretty much in the same day. I have been an avid reader/student of A Course In Miracles since my birthday in June (funny how those things tend to kick start new habits) and after spending sometime within it's pages I have really felt a different in my life. A calmness that I have never known before. An inner peace if you will. The funny thing about that is within the first month of me doing the workbook I had to leave my job and the church I once called home, yet through these lessons I have found peace with that situation almost instantly.

So now here I am. Stepping out into an artistic freedom I have never allowed myself before. Living off of bit jobs while I build up my creative strength. This is one step in that direction. The plan is to post a picture of one painting I do weekly that has been inspired by my readings and course work. While I may not always explain my art I do hope you enjoy it. I look forward to taking this journey for as long as this road leads.

"Nothing real can be threatened.
Nothing unreal exists." - ACIM


1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to this journey with you!

    ReplyDelete