Friday, May 18, 2012

A new calling?

While it's true that I began this Blog as a response to what I was learning and feeling drawn to artistically while studying The Course in Miracles, I've since then gone through a lot of changes and growing experiences that have left me wanting for some sort of artistic release.  I was talking to a few friends about this and it's true, one may thing that it's silly for me of all people to be searching for such a thing.  I edit (films).  I paint.  I was a photography a major for crying out load!  I'm learning the bass....  And yet all of that still does not seem to feed this yearning I have for a creative outlet.  I've tried writing, but I never seem to be driven to complete.  Maybe that's what I'll learn while going through this next exercise, that all I really need to do is sit down and complete something, or maybe there is something else out there.  Something that I've yet to find that will be my true passion.  So from painting things that I feel called to paint to searching for something I have yet to know, here is the new theme for my Blog - a search for artistic freedom/fulfillment - AKA - the calling from within -

No comments:

Post a Comment